Ye Olde Bookes
Welcome to this research guide for British Literature to . This guide contains research materials to help you be successful in your coursework.
Below, find course information as well as a quick list of resources to get you started.
The following can help you start your research.
See the Library Resources tab for more extensive lists of suggested materials.
- Gale Literature Resource Center
Gale Literature Resource Center is Gale’s most current, comprehensive, and reliable online literature resource, offering the broadest and most representative range of authors and their works, including a deep collection of full-text critical and literary analysis for literary studies.
- Humanities International Complete
Humanities International Complete provides the full text of hundreds of journals, books, and other published sources from around the world.
- English Studies
Journal of English language and literature.
- Studies in English Literature
Historical and critical essays contributing significantly to the understanding of English literature, –.
- Margery Kempe and the Lonely Reader byISBN: 9781501708169Publication Date:
In Margery Kempe and the Lonely Reader, Rebecca Krug shows how and why Kempe wrote her Book, arguing that in her engagement with written culture she discovered a desire to experience spiritual comfort and to interact with fellow believers who also sought to live lives of intense emotional engagement.
- Shakespeare and Spenser byISBN: 9781400878949Publication Date:
In eight closely interwoven essays, the author explores the techniques and themes which themes masters had in common.
English at Northwestern
These links will take you to official NWOSU university pages.
- School of Arts & Sciences
The departments within the school offer a total of fifteen majors and twenty minors at the undergraduate level and a master of arts in American studies at the graduate level.
- English, Foreign Language & Humanities
The Department of English, Foreign Language & Humanities offers a broad range of courses leading to the bachelor of arts degree in English or English education. Students may also pursue a minor in English, writing, or Spanish.
- EnglishThe English Program at Northwestern Oklahoma State University offers a full range of courses in American, British, and world literature in addition to courses in creative writing, film studies, technical writing, and advanced composition in order to prepare students for academic and non-academic professional endeavors.